Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First of Many (I hope!)

So, I'm new at this blogging thing, but here goes!

I love simple things. I love the color pink. I love puppies. I love fashion and finding my own unique style of doing things. I love having a twin brother and older brother to protect me. I love God with all of my heart. I love finding out new things about people and I LOVE reading blogs. Seriously, I have about a ton that I look at regularly and I am always mesmerized about how well written my friends (and sometimes complete strangers) are. Anyways, since I am always following them and learning new things about people, I thought maybe once in a while something I say will be worth reading and remembering like I remember blog posts from others.

In general, I am a college senior, about to step out in the "real world." I will be graduating with an Artium Baccalaureautus degree in Psychology and working at Ann Taylor. I will be living at the Baptist Collegiate Ministry house and trying to help minister to people every chance I get. I have an amazing boyfriend. That's all I know, and I kind of like it that way.

That's all about me so far! I guess you will learn the rest along the way <3

No comments:

Post a Comment